HOW TO TAKE A PHOTO FOR YOUR FAKE ID
- Put some effort into taking a good, clear picture of yourself.
- For best results follow please follow my guide on how to take a photo for your fake ID.
- We will be able to perform some edits to make it look better where and if needed, but it will not be possible to make a good photoshop edit out of a junk original.
- It is next to impossible to edit out certain photo defects, like shades and blurs.
- Have a look at your photo on your real ID. You should use it as a guidance and a template for your fake ID photo.
- That is a gold standard you will need to approximate as much as you can.
- The photo should be taken from directly in front of you, with a flash and in high resolution. Aim for the same composition and quality as on real ID picture.
- Webcams, selfies, or other low-quality photos are not acceptable to use as your fake ID picture.
- Pose looking straight into the camera, do not make faces, also no side shots. Slight half-smile is ok.
- Do not use a picture or a scan of a picture! Do not go get a passport picture taken and then send a picture or scan of that!
- Use clear, light background. Blue poster boards that are sold in many shops for few dollars are one simple and easy way to create one.
- Such a background will look way better than the photoshopped while requiring only minimum effort from your side.
- No-textured, wrinkled, bright, or funny backgrounds should be used.
- Have a clean and neat look, tidy hear, no glasses, no hats, no heavy make-up.
- Wear clothes contrasting with your background, i.e. wear dark clothes against a light background.
- Choose plain clothes without prints.
- This is your fake ID but it will be used in place of a real one, so you should treat it as such.
- Put consideration and care into taking a good fake ID picture.
- We expect to receive a professional, high-quality photo from you.
HOW TO MAKE A GOOD SIGNATURE FOR YOUR FAKE ID
- Using a black magic marker or sharpie, place a sheet of computer paper on the table.
- Sign your name onto paper. Make the signature large. Then zoom into your signature and take a photo of it.
- See the example.
- Download the photo to your computer. Or you can scan the signature and save the file.